Please check each clinician's profile to see which insurances are accepted.
Unsure if your insurance covers counseling, ask your health insurance these questions to get a summary of your benefits:
- Do I have mental health/in-office counseling insurance benefits?
- How much will be the copayment or coinsurance per session?
- Do I have to meet my deductible before insurance covers the cost?
- Is my selected provider in-network or out-of-network with the insurance?
- Do I have out-of-network insurance benefits?
- Do I need prior approval from insurance or primary care physician for counseling in-office visits?
Out of Network
If our practice is out-of-network with your insurance, you can still see our provider by paying at the time of the service. The provider will provide a Super Bill or an Invoice for you to submit to their insurance for reimbursement. Client is responsible for verifying out-of-network benefits with their insurance plan.
Or let a third party like 'Better' handle your out-of-network claims. Better is an app for filing out-of-network health insurance claims. Send Better a photo of your claim and they will handle the rest, including determining your eligibility and following-up with your health insurance company. Download the Better iPhone app or signing up online.
- Initial Evaluation - $150
- Follow-up 45 min-session - $90
- Follow-up 60 min-session - $120
- Crisis 60 min-session - $150
- Additional 15 min - $30
$50 fee for late cancellation (without 24 hours’ notice) or no-shows for weekdays appointments & full session fee of $90 for late cancellation for weekend appointments. No-Show or Late Cancellation can be waived with a medical note from a physician.
Client(s) pay the fee required by your insurance plan or for self-pay at the time of the visit, we accept checks, cash, and credit card.
If you have more questions call us at (919) 647-4600 ext 0