Looking for a way to improve your relationship?
- Take the Prepare/Enrich on-line inventory ($35/per couple paid online) to find the strengths and challenges of your relationship. Learn more at www.prepare-enrich.com.
- Meet with a group and a trained facilitator to receive the results and find ways to improve your relationship.
- Couples who participate in a PREPARE/ENRICH group program gain knowledge, feel more confident in their relationship, engage in more positive conflict management behaviors, and feel more satisfied with their relationship.
PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
10/07/17 at 9am-12pm (snacks will be provided)
Wake Counseling & Mediation, 1148 Executive Cir, #6 Cary, NC
$95/per couple for Workshop
Call Jim at (919) 647-4600 x 702
Workshop Has Spots For Only 5 Couples, Complete Your Registration Soon!
James L. Machado Workman, M.Div., BCC, LMFTA
Jim Workman has twenty years of experience as a professional pastoral counselor and interfaith spiritual-care provider. He is a graduate of Pfeiffer University's Marriage and Family Therapy program at RDU and is licensed to practice family therapy in NC as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Associate.